Web development is the work involved in developing a Web site for the Internet (World Wide Web) or an intranet (a private network). Web development can range from developing a simple single static page of plain text to complex Web-based Internet applications (Web apps), electronic businesses, and social network services.
The goal is not to build a website. The goal is to build your business.
Backend development what is going on behind the scenes. This is where the data is stored, and without this data, there would be no frontend. The backend of the web consists of the server that hosts the website, an website for running it and a database to contain the data.
1. Single Page Scrolling Static Website.
2. Multi Page Static Website.
3. Single Page Scrolling Dynamic Website.
4. Multi Page Dynamic Website.
5. Static E-commerce Website.
6. Dynamic E-commerce Website .